- No work will be started without submission of a trouble ticket through the help desk system.
- To solve a problem in one location, it may be necessary for technology staff to go to other locations on campus, such as server and wiring closets.
- The district technology department does not supply consumables such as: printer paper, ink or toner cartridges, mice, or keyboards.
- Due to the limited size of the district technology staff, all requests should first be made school-level staff (i.e. - computer lab instructors). This is especially true for requests of individual classrooms.
- The school needs to issue a Purchase Order Number for any requests that will require parts to fix it.
- If applicable, users must provide user names and/or passwords before work can be performed on a computer.